Background

Sunday 18 December 2011

Time Thief

Well, a week to go to Christmas and I am still not ready and if I am honest I probably won't be. I have not even written my cards.

I don't think that I can ever remember time flying by quite so quickly. I know that it is said to be a sign of ageing when time seems to fly but really, where has it gone? Has some horrid little time thief stolen great chunks of time and buried it somewhere? At this rate, I will be in my dotage before next week and I do not like it, not at all.

I still feel like I did when I left school, (although I have a few creaking joints) and still trying to figure out what I want to be when I am a grown up! The world has changed to such an extent that I hardly recognise it, but I feel pretty much like I have stood still. Does everyone feel like that? 


No comments:

Post a Comment